• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hornady Rebate Problems

oldgrayone

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2008
South East Georgia
A local shop lost their FFL and had a going out of business sale so I picked up 5 set's of Hornady dies cheap back in Dec. I sent in the rebates and my checks were finally cashed in April. I have been on the road since then and when I got in yesterday I expected to find my free bullets. I only had 2 of the 5 boxes. I got a box of 6.5 and 6mm and the missing 3 boxes are .224 cal so there is a common thread with the missing stuff. I will call them next week and see if they have shipped or not but I was wondering if anyone else has had any issues with them on the rebates?

Re: Hornady Rebate Problems

With the high demand for ammo, especially .223 and .308, I am betting that the bullets are going there. They will show up. When we get our deliveries sometimes stuff is on back order and we have to wait.