• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hornady Reloading Manual #11

Islander

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 2, 2018
    Cody, WY
    Does someone have the latest Hornady manual? I have #10 but the heaviest bullet it lists for the 223 is their 80gr. I’m trying to load their 88eldm and getting so so success with Varget, so I want to see what other powders are listed in case I have some to try. A picture of the page would be great if anyone can provide it. Thanks, Steve

you might try their website sometimes manufactures will list loads for new bullets that are not in their manuals.

I checked, they state they only post data for new bullets temporary until they are added to the latest published data. They were probably there before the 11th edition came out.

80 largest listed in the 11 manual.

5.56 is listed for 88

Attachments

• 52D97F98-E9AF-4F5B-917B-748FF8F5EB03.jpeg
      52D97F98-E9AF-4F5B-917B-748FF8F5EB03.jpeg
      521.3 KB · Views: 340
    Does someone have the latest Hornady manual? I have #10 but the heaviest bullet it lists for the 223 is their 80gr. I’m trying to load their 88eldm and getting so so success with Varget, so I want to see what other powders are listed in case I have some to try. A picture of the page would be great if anyone can provide it. Thanks, Steve
    H 4895 is what you want