• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hornady Rifle Safe

snipe10

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 10, 2010
Colorado
I was up at Mile High today here in Colorado and on my way out, noticed this rectangular metal rifle box or case. After looking at it, I realized it's for locking up an AR or rifle and other gear and putting it under your bed or under the back seat in a vehicle or something like that. I'm always nervous about leaving a gun in my car or truck when I'm not in it so I immediately jumped all over this. Just thought I'd share as I couldn't believe the thing was only $265! It has an electronic key pad and a key, is built like a tank and no one is getting into it. So if you need a vehicle safe for your AR, call Mile High or Google Hornady Rifle Safe or something like that.

I have one of the handgun safes, it certianly provides some barrier between small fingers and the HD handgun, I'm just not sure how much with a four diget base four code that is only 4x4x4x4 or 256 possible combinations.