• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Horrible Bosses

Re: Horrible Bosses

It was worth watching just for the visual of Jennifer Aniston talking about breaking a nail from fingering her self so hard!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: k9222</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats not my name...Thats not my name</div></div>

Hilarious!!!!!!! Its a must see

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this a new movie or what? Havent heard of it... </div></div>

Maybe two weeks old. It isn't Kingpin funny, but it is good. Don't go see it with your teenage daughter. Jennifer Anniston has some great lines that are very explicit!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eclipse57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was worth watching just for the visual of Jennifer Aniston talking about breaking a nail from fingering her self so hard!</div></div>

Agreed, while i liked the movie and thought it was hilarious i kept waiting to see what jennifer was gonna be in or do next.

I saw it last night...All I was thinking was all the dirty things I would do to Jennifer Aniston.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: threetwoone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hilarious movie! a must see! jennifer anniston......omg </div></div>
+1