• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Horus H59

Jesse_Nichols88

Private
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2023
Wyoming
I have searched all over the internet for photos that show the illumination of an H59 reticle and all I have been able to find is one of the vudu 5-25 where the entire reticle it lit but the dots at 2 mils looked slightly brighter. Does everyone do this or are they different? Most curious about NF, vortex, and SB. Thanks for any information you can provide!

Reactions: Twotoomany
My NF 5-25 ATACR illuminates like you describe - entire reticle lit, center dot and every 2.0 mil center dots bright. There's also the 1 mil left and right dots illuminated bright at 10 mils, you know, to help you find that perfect 14.8 mil holdover in the dark. I had a Shift & Bender 3-20 but sold it - I think it only illuminated the dots but don't remember exactly.

I have searched all over the internet for photos that show the illumination of an H59 reticle and all I have been able to find is one of the vudu 5-25 where the entire reticle it lit but the dots at 2 mils looked slightly brighter. Does everyone do this or are they different? Most curious about NF, vortex, and SB. Thanks for any information you can provide!
Best advice I can give… If you’re buying a NF, don’t waste the extra money on a Horus reticle. Just get the MIL-XT and call it a day. 👍🏼

Reactions: 1911hombre