• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hostage target pdfs

Brasscow

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 27, 2009
    Iowa
    <span style="font-weight: bold">EDIT: Found the targets on my own computer and linked them below!</span>

Tacticalprecisionrimfire.com used to have these downloadable pdfs so you could print them on 8.5x11 paper and score your shots. I can't find these online anywhere anymore and thought I had saved them somewhere on my hard drive but can't find them now. Does anyone have a link on any of these or if you have them and can e-mail them I'd majorly appreciate it.

I found some on 6mmbr.com, but none that had the hostage targets and the more "fun" ones. I'm taking some people shooting and I'd like to make it as fun as possible.

Thanks!

Re: Hostage target pdfs

I lost them as well, but still have one saved. It's two hostage targets, 3 rds on the left one 2 rds on the right on one page.

Lied, to you had two. Both sent in email

Thanks again for the free targets my friends and I really enjoyed them.

Sweeeeeet. I'm definitely going to give those a try. You should post them in the 50 yard competition thread if you haven't already.

I have 450+ PDF and a few jpeg target files (gathered over the course of a few years when I run across them) if someone is looking for something in particular let me know. Barney with point zones always seems to be a fun one to shoot at
    smile.gif
    They are everything from sight in targets to fun ones.

The hostage targets are fun! A great change of pace from the dot drill. I tried some out at 50 and 100 yards today.