• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hostile Mission Assessment

kraigWY

CMP GSM MI
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2006
Wyoming
WTF is a Hostiile Mission Assessment?????

I got an un-solisted job offer (pretty good one). As part of the hiring process I have to take a Hostile Mission Assessment.

Anyone know what that is? You can PM if if necessary. I'm suppose to take it on line within the next 24 Hours.

Re: Hostile Mission Assessment

Designed by MCPS specifically for people working in challenging environments, the Hostile Mission Assessment, or HMA, is a multiple-choice test that can be administered from any location with web access. It takes approximately 40 minutes to complete and serves as a basic screening of psychological fitness. Specifically, it measures:

Flexibility & Adaptability

Cultural Sensitivity

Judgment

Ethics & Integrity

Attitudes Toward Authority

Flexibility & Adaptability

Cultural Sensitivity

Judgment

Ethics & Integrity

Attitudes Toward Authority

I think I might do ok on the first one, but fail miserably on the other 4.

I took the damn thing. Seemed kind of silly. Guess that means I'm nuts.

Now waiting for some nut doctor to call me to finish the process.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I took the damn thing. Seemed kind of silly. Guess that means I'm nuts.

Now waiting for some nut doctor to call me to finish the process. </div></div>

You have 2867 posts on here. How could you not be nuts.
crazy.gif
Get real.
grin.gif