• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Hot Deal on a FFP 1-4x

Re: Hot Deal on a FFP 1-4x

We took it on trade but no one here will admit to doing the deal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We took it on trade but no one here will admit to doing the deal.
</div></div>

Oh thank GOD! Brady...the thought that SWFA was actually selling this crap gave me a truly visceral reaction! I am glad to see it was a anamoly and not a new business strategy.

Not this shit again
laugh.gif

On the bright side Jason, it appears you have the opportunity to make another offer.

Don't settle for the lame civilian models. I hear you only want to get the "Military Contract Overruns". This way you know that you are getting the same scopes used by Team Delta Seal Forces Six Green Beret such as Charlie Sheen, as I verified in the documentary film "Navy Seals".

Whenever they accidentally make overruns, the silkscreen includes "Military Contract Overrun". Very helpful!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bedlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't settle for the lame civilian models. I hear you only want to get the "Military Contract Overruns". This way you know that you are getting the same scopes used by Team Delta Seal Forces Six Green Beret such as Charlie Sheen, as I verified in the documentary film "Navy Seals".

Whenever they accidentally make overruns, the silkscreen includes "Military Contract Overrun". Very helpful!!!
</div></div>

You forgot about Air Force Recon MARSOC