• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hot Geriatric Mess Nancy Rambling at the Podium Right Now

I’m laughing out loud right now at how disconnected and ridiculous she is. She is trying to throw shade on the best SOTU speech that has been given. She is a stuttering mess and trying to refute the speech by saying it was Obama that started the recovery ?

Now she’s talking about the constitution and prayer. It’s literally is a joke.

She really hated it when "4 more years" started being chanted during SOTU. She's mentioned it a couple times.

They really hate him. Everything about him. Interesting that they loved him prior to 2015.

Reactions: fx77
Pass then read it Pelosi?

There aren’t two words that cross her dentures that aren’t formulating her next lie. She’s got the game of bilking America from inside the government down to a science.

Deep state Swamp harlot.

Sounds like her Fixodent is about ready to blow out while she bitches about SOTU.

Torn Loser ...
Listening to alky nancy is like listening to that engine with a few blown conrods, wondering when a few are going to come out of the block.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
3odrm5.jpg

Here’s the thing. Trump didn’t have to goad or gawk at the prayer breakfast. She has a point on this.

It’s as if the conflict is never ending contrived theater on both sides. And all actors scripts say to keep blowing on the fuse until ignition.

Faith, prayer, and the right to choose death for your offspring. She must be praying to satan.

If Trump ain’t in on the demolition of the US, then he needs to put the ego aside and do something.

Reactions: Fig and Blutroop
Has anyone got a link to her nonsense, that actually has audio where I can hear the fantastic blubberating words she is making up on the fly? Every time she starts stammering, some starts rattling papers, covering her bumbling tongue.

Smadgeulate? Wtf is that?

There you go Chik'n........

Oh, and for an added bonus;

I have this feeling that this is a milemarker on the road of the end for her. Jesus, what were people thinking when they voted for her.......

In the words of Johnnie Cochran
" If you can not impeach , then you must tear up the speech "

Reactions: fx77
Oooohhhkkkk.
8:20 in and I get it.
This is simply a statement, getting out ahead of the shit storm headed her way for ripping up an official HOR document. Not to mention being a hateful bitch.

"These are all the reasons I ripped up the speech. They started it!"

Reactions: lash
Sadly in California, she won't be voted out. Our best hope is for Republicans to win in other states to regain the House majority and replace her with a Republican Speaker of the House.

If that happens, the Dems might be so pissed off that they vote in a new minority leader instead of her.

If the Dems really get pissed off, they might primary her or convince her to retire. They probably should but that would be too big of a signal of defeat.

If she runs, she's winning, anything else that may happen is Democrat internal politics.

Pass then read it Pelosi?

There aren’t two words that cross her dentures that aren’t formulating her next lie. She’s got the game of bilking America from inside the government down to a science.

Deep state Swamp harlot.

its in her blood. her father and brother had a big hand in making Baltimore as great a city as it is

I hope not every lib is back iui ng this fruit loop or her kind. I am praying there are some mentally stable members of the left......but losing hope fast. MAGA Baby!

Nancy fired the first shot by not presenting the President and omitting the following:

The Speaker introduces the President to the Representatives and Senators, stating: "Members of Congress, I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the President of the United States."

Reactions: lash