• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision HOTAS style stock grips with integrated Vortex and RAPTAR remote.

Terry Cross

Dingleberry
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2003
Alexandria, LA 71303
www.kmwlrs.com
A few months ago, I posted a link on the Vortex Impact 4000 thread that shared a new stock grip that Big Dog Steel had designed which blends the 4000 remote into the stock grip. Reminded me of the original HOTAS concept for fighters, thus my reference.

That Vortex 4000 grip can be seen here: https://bigdogsteel.com/product/bds-vertical-grip/

Now Big Dog Steel now has a similar design available for the RAPTAR remotes.

Ryan is really innovative with the project and I am simply sharing. Big Dog Steel is well established in the rifle community. They are solid.

That is pretty slick, love to see elegant solutions that are so simple in execution.

Reactions: Terry Cross
Need one for MRF too. I’d be happy to lend a remote for measurements. And what about putting the remote on the front side of the grip? That way you could activate it without losing your hand position.

Need one for MRF too. I’d be happy to lend a remote for measurements. And what about putting the remote on the front side of the grip? That way you could activate it without losing your hand position.
I think every time you fired, you’d run the risk of activating it

I don’t put much pressure on the front of a pistol grip while doing precision shooting and the buttons would be recoiling away from your hand…