• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Hots chicks with douchebags?

Re: Hots chicks with douchebags?

LMAO now that is some classic stuff. There goes the afternoon.

That video was classic. Loved the site, thanks for the link.

the dude has.....nevermind......
crazy.gif

Funny stuff there! I could spend hours looking and laughing at those ass bags! Thanks for the link.

that was hilarious, some of the guys were wearing more makeup than their female counterparts.

The guy with implants is so sorry, what happens when he is 50 years old?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The guy with implants is so sorry, what happens when he is 50 years old? </div></div>
this guy is famous on the bodybuilding/powerlifting boards.....its not implants, its actually synthol....its a very thick oil that takes a very long time to spread...giving the effect of having a larger(oil filled) muscle...bodybuilders use it to bring up lagging body parts..teenagers in brazil are bad about abusing synthol, as you can see by the video
grin.gif

bench

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The guy with implants is so sorry, what happens when he is 50 years old? </div></div>
this guy is famous on the bodybuilding/powerlifting boards.....its not implants, its actually synthol....its a very thick oil that takes a very long time to spread...giving the effect of having a larger(oil filled) muscle...bodybuilders use it to bring up lagging body parts..teenagers in brazil are bad about abusing synthol, as you can see by the video
grin.gif

bench </div></div>

really....???? the hell ya say.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The guy with implants is so sorry, what happens when he is 50 years old? </div></div>
grin.gif

bench</div></div>
I feel so much gayer just viewing that video. I need a shower.

Did anybody click the link below the douche with tits ? Says "click here after viewing" F'ing hillarious !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The guy with implants is so sorry, what happens when he is 50 years old? </div></div>
grin.gif

bench </div></div>

really....???? the hell ya say....... </div></div>
i should also clarify that he is "famous" in a "hahahaha look at that douchebag" kinda way......not "that guy is awesome" sort of way...

bench

Good news guys. Display name "Pumpito" is still available here on Sniper's Hide if anyone wants to use it!:)

Let me guess, they pump the synthol in with a bike pump.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Falar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me guess, they pump the synthol in with a bike pump. </div></div>
damn near...people who use that shit are a little "off" in the head.....i probably didnt need to tell anyone here that though
grin.gif

bench

good site lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smboudreaux</div><div class="ubbcode-body">somebody post a link to the douche with tits. i cant find it on there </div></div>

pardon the audio.....

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rbdPlo7-_Sg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rbdPlo7-_Sg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

you know the sad part of this is, its all part of my generation, Its all about Instant Gratification, it has come to the point that here is a kid, he wants to look buff, so instead of working his ass off, he and some of his buddies go and stick them selfs with some oil that makes him look like this. Why is it my generation cant work for stuff. You know down in his heart, he is feeling like crap because he did not cowboy up and do it the right way.

Why beat the hell out of him, it would be much more fun to find him in a club and just mock him mercilessly for your own entertainment and the entertainment of those around him.....endless fun
laugh.gif