• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

House made in America, 100%, in Bozeman MT

lanwickum

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2004
Middle of nowere, MT
http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/0_04vzdsr5/uiconf_id/5590821

A builder in bozeman MT is building a house absolutly 100% made in America and made ABC news by doing so. According to the news clip he couldn't find j bolts made in america so he ordered steel from utah and had a local machine shop buld them.

He has a list of the products he uses right down to the pencils.

Brings a little pride back to "made in America"

Re: House made in America, 100%, in Bozeman MT

That is really cool! It's amazing to think that...if contractors used only 5% more American made products, how many jobs would be created. What if they used 100% American made products?

It's truly mind boggling that we in America have the power to change the path that America is on but many people refuse to do anything about it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's truly mind boggling that we in America have the power to change the path that America is on but many people refuse to do anything about it.</div></div>

Well said...

Wow. Good news. I always look for American products, but news like this will help others "buy American".

As much as I have been a proponent of "Made in Canada" seeing as I'm a Canadian, I have moreso been a proponent of:

"Made in North-America"

Seeing as so much of what we make, goes south. And so much of what is manufactured by ya'll comes back up north here, there really is one (and only one) goal that matters.

Don't buy Asian. Or Mexican.

Support the jobs and people at home, first. This concept will either fly, or fail. Your choice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As much as I have been a proponent of "Made in Canada" seeing as I'm a Canadian, I have moreso been a proponent of:

"Made in North-America"

Seeing as so much of what we make, goes south. And so much of what is manufactured by ya'll comes back up north here, there really is one (and only one) goal that matters.

Don't buy Asian. Or Mexican.

Support the jobs and people at home, first. This concept will either fly, or fail. Your choice. </div></div>

mexico <span style="font-style: italic">is</span> part of north america
wink.gif

Also, interesting to know that the cost of the house was not as much more as I would have expected.

Ok, so make it North-north America, eh? I had a brain-fart, for sure. Somehow had it in my head that they were "Central".

Geography class was a long long time ago.

Et pas de ça merde de PQ aussi, eh, Sean?
crazy.gif

And in the last best place on Earth.

I hope this catches on with more and more contractors across the U.S.A.. MM