• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater House of Cards , Season 2

Have not seen this version but the original with Ian Richardson was fantastic

I may go back and re-watch season 1 just to prep for this new season. I'm still amazed how good a show this is for a Netflix production.

I just did and lots of details were forgotten. Getting back into the story just enhanced the anticipation.

I also read reviews of the original and claimed that it's better than this version.
I'll have to check it out, but I must admit, the cast Netflix put together is awesome.

House of Cards , Season 2

Well I came home for the weekend and of course my internet goes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta admit, I binge watched it over the weekend.
Absolutely outstanding.
In retrospect I sure wish they would release one episode a month cause my will power is just not up to their choice to release 12 episodes at the same time.

I did go back and watch season 1 last week so I wouldn't forget anything important.

After watching the first season when it first came out and enjoying it enough to watch the British series, my opinion is that the Netflix version is way better than the British version.

Robin Wright is an outstanding actress and is utilized to her full potential in the series.
Great looking too.
Bet Hillary Clinton is squirming in her seat while watching what Hollywood thinks of her. Some of the plot that Robin participates in seem to have come right out of Hillary's play book.

About halfway thru season 2 now. Still enjoying it, but now they seem to be trying too hard in making a social commentary instead of just sticking to a well-written story of Beltway subterfuge (don't wanna say any more and be a spoiler).

***UPDATE***
Just finished Season 2. It was good, and sadly probably somewhat accurate of what goes on in our gov't.

Last edited:
Holy shit I'm midway through episode 1 of season two and they just through me for a loop. Wasn't expecting that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk