• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

House Resolution 127 for incoming House

addertooth

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2020
South East Arizona
This was dated 4 January 2021.
Looks like they are planning another run at gun rights.

And of course, via the Democratic Rep Sheila Jackson of Texas.
The actual language of the resolution is not yet fleshed out, but it's title seems bad enough.
This is a screen capture from the Congressional page. You are free to confirm this is real by searching for "house resolution 127 2021"
The 2021 part is important, as virtually every years has a lot of resolutions, and each one is numbered starting from one.

HR 127.jpg

It is surprising that so many of these have been submitted by a representative from Texas. I would understand/expect it from a representative from New York or New Jersey.

It is surprising that so many of these have been submitted by a representative from Texas. I would understand/expect it from a representative from New York or New Jersey.
Dallas and Austin might as well be California.

eta, Sheila Jackson Lee is the author. Makes perfect sense now.

The usual cast of characters file these every year, and have done for years. With the house closer than it has been for a while, and the fact that a number of house Dems are concerned about their seats, these are not foregone conclusions.

I'm not complacent about this by any means.

The usual cast of characters file these every year, and have done for years. With the house closer than it has been for a while, and the fact that a number of house Dems are concerned about their seats, these are not foregone conclusions.

They don’t care.

I hope you are right. Also hoping the Senate doesn't destroy the filibuster and then not get the 60 needed to pass any of this trash. Fingers crossed my friend.

Lee has been submitting DOA gun registration legislation for her entire tenure in the house.

Not unlike the same wing nuts that submit secession legislation in the Texas house every term. New day, same shit.

Lee has been submitting DOA gun registration legislation for her entire tenure in the house.

Not unlike the same wing nuts that submit secession legislation in the Texas house every term. New day, same shit.
The difference this time is they are emboldened and out for revenge. If you think this is just the usual politics, you are very wrong.

The difference this time is they are emboldened and out for revenge. If you think this is just the usual politics, you are very wrong.
Emboldened? The dem majority in the house is down to its lowest level in decades. DOA...

I hope you are right. Also hoping the Senate doesn't destroy the filibuster and then not get the 60 needed to pass any of this trash. Fingers crossed my friend.
All eyes in joe manchin of WV. He will be the deciding vote. He said he wouldn’t vote to end it, let’s see if he keeps his word. We r so super duper fucked if he doesn’t.

FYI, Rep. Jackson Lee was born and raised in Jamaica, Queens NY and educated at Yale. She's a very successful political carpetbagger. Of course, she couldn't hold office without the support of voters in her district - which is a typical Democrat-dominated big-city district.

They will not rest until they pass SOMETHING which makes millions of Americans felons with the stroke of a pen. It's part of the plan. Declare everyone right of Castro a terrorist, then make them all criminals overnight.

This was dated 4 January 2021.
Looks like they are planning another run at gun rights.

And of course, via the Democratic Rep Sheila Jackson of Texas.
The actual language of the resolution is not yet fleshed out, but it's title seems bad enough.
This is a screen capture from the Congressional page. You are free to confirm this is real by searching for "house resolution 127 2021"
The 2021 part is important, as virtually every years has a lot of resolutions, and each one is numbered starting from one.

View attachment 7525463
We expect this from the D E M O C R A T Party. Especially from a DEMOCRAT Rep.

All eyes in joe manchin of WV. He will be the deciding vote. He said he wouldn’t vote to end it, let’s see if he keeps his word. We r so super duper fucked if he doesn’t.

He represents my state. Unfortunately I don't think he can be trusted. He's pretty good for voting along with the rest of his the communist party. I like to send him this picture reminding him that the AR platform rifles aren't evil when I send him requests. I'll be sending him another email this morning, but just like so many of his colleagues, the response is always a generic response stating he will do what he wants when it comes to voting on the issues. I have no idea how he's been able to hold his office in my state for so long. I'm writing senators and representatives that are from other states now as well. I doubt it does any good, but at this point what else can I do? Anyone who wants to send him correspondence can do so here:

Manchin-Rifle.jpg

The Great “Buyback” of 2022 cometh.

Brace for impact, all ye felons.

They will not rest until they pass SOMETHING which makes millions of Americans felons with the stroke of a pen. It's part of the plan. Declare everyone right of Castro a terrorist, then make them all criminals overnight.
If you have to pay for the ticket, then might as well take the ride.

Text of bill updated today. Classic bullshit with a heavy sprinkling of trying to tax/train the average user out of ownership, bill proposes mandating:

1.) Requiring licenses for ALL FIREARMS;
2.) Psych Evals;
3.) $800 licensing fees;
4.) Requires firearms insurance;
5.) requires training course to own an assault rifle;

And here is the hidden landmine and beartrap of the bill:

3) DENIAL OF LICENSE.—
“(A) REQUIRED.—The Attorney General shall deny such a license to an individual if—
“(i) the individual is prohibited by Federal law from possessing a firearm; or
“(ii) the individual has been hospitalized—
“(I) with a mental illness, disturbance, or diagnosis (including depression, homicidal ideation, suicidal ideation, attempted suicide, or addiction to a controlled substance (within the meaning of the Controlled Substances Act) or alcohol), or a brain disease (including dementia or Alzheimer’s); or
“(II) on account of conduct that endangers self or others.

I personally read the denial of license based on "conduct that endangers elf or others" has one of the most fucking obscure, non legal, and non-due process categorizations I've seen in a while.'

#get_fucked
#call_your_congress

Reactions: camocorvette
Text of bill updated today. Classic bullshit with a heavy sprinkling of trying to tax/train the average user out of ownership, bill proposes mandating:

1.) Requiring licenses for ALL FIREARMS;
2.) Psych Evals;
3.) $800 licensing fees;
4.) Requires firearms insurance;
5.) requires training course to own an assault rifle;

And here is the hidden landmine and beartrap of the bill:

I personally read the denial of license based on "conduct that endangers elf or others" has one of the most fucking obscure, non legal, and non-due process categorizations I've seen in a while.'

#get_fucked
#call_your_congress

They can shove that pile right up their azzes. They don't want something as simple as an ID to vote, yet an ID, insurance and forced training to exercies a right. To hell with that. At that point its no longer a right, its a privelage.

#LetThemEnforceIt

....Pot is illegal federally and states blatantly ignore that.....and the feds dont do shit.....

....they are going to push and push and states are going to start telling them to fuck off and make them enforce their own damn laws....

and honestly, i hope more states take the "made in state, stays in state" approach to NFA items.....as feds have 0 business regulating objects inner-state.

A few legislators here in Alabama are pushing to make AL a 2A Sanctuary State. They won’t follow any federal laws the State considers a violation of the 2A.

That said, as soon as you see the Demonazis withhold federal funding, most states fold like a cheap deck of cards.

#LetThemEnforceIt

....Pot is illegal federally and states blatantly ignore that.....and the feds dont do shit.....

....they are going to push and push and states are going to start telling them to fuck off and make them enforce their own damn laws....

and honestly, i hope more states take the "made in state, stays in state" approach to NFA items.....as feds have 0 business regulating objects inner-state.
While I agree, the states surrendered that right when they allowed the NFA to be created. Remember Even though we have the 10th amendment, the constitution is the supreme law of the land. Until we remove any federal gun law it’s a massive uphill,battle.

again, I agree in principle.

Reactions: camocorvette
A few legislators here in Alabama are pushing to make AL a 2A Sanctuary State. They won’t follow any federal laws the State considers a violation of the 2A.

That said, as soon as you see the Demonazis withhold federal funding, most states fold like a cheap deck of cards.
Exactly. That’s how the6 get their way nits why the drinking age is 21 everywhere. They know they can’t create that law so they withhold highway funding u til they make the states do it themselves.

While I agree, the states surrendered that right when they allowed the NFA to be created. Remember Even though we have the 10th amendment, the constitution is the supreme law of the land. Until we remove any federal gun law it’s a massive uphill,battle.

again, I agree in principle.
....like that whole "shall not be infringed" nonsense?.....

I see a problem with this Bill and it's that the Left has weaponized over the last 12-24 months. Do you think the Left is really going to want to give up their newfound right to self protection?

....like that whole "shall not be infringed" nonsense?.....
Exactly. I mean the whole thing is unconstitutional and we all know it. Problem is the Supreme Court is spineless to do anything about it because they are all activists fighting their own causes.

I see a problem with this Bill and it's that the Left has weaponized over the last 12-24 months. Do you think the Left is really going to want to give up their newfound right to self protection?

In a word - YES.

They did not exercise the right before.

They don't know how to exercise it now (from both a technical and legal standpoint) - What kind of bullet does this hold? Can't I just buy this over the internet? Etc. Etc. Etc.

They will believe it, when the government says it will protect them - this time.

Reactions: sleev-les
I asked a lefty at work who has a black rifle if he would give it up if congress passed and the pedo or kneepads signed a “buyback”. He said he would turn it in, absolutely, because it would make the world safer. He said it without pause or hesitation. Now anyone who has a clue knows you don’t get a vasectomy because the neighbor has too many kids... anyone with clue also says the same with turning in your gun because shit that goes down in Chicago or other leftists shitholes.

Ms looking at this as well

Reactions: TheHorta
I asked a lefty at work who has a black rifle if he would give it up if congress passed and the pedo or kneepads signed a “buyback”. He said he would turn it in, absolutely, because it would make the world safer. He said it without pause or hesitation. Now anyone who has a clue knows you don’t get a vasectomy because the neighbor has too many kids... anyone with clue also says the same with turning in your gun because shit that goes down in Chicago or other leftists shitholes.

That's amazing. I guess the US is doomed.

Should have followed up with your dumbass co-worker how often he commits violent crimes with his scary rifle. By his thinking and logic of course.

Reactions: sleev-les
so by that logic he bought a gun KNOWING he was making the world a "less safe place"....?

did you ask him why he doesnt believe in safety for others?.........or is it going to somehow become more dangerous once they are banned?

....like i dont understand this logic....

I wonder if I’d view abortion more favorably if it was only Progressives who got them.

Yeah, but not giving shit up by any means either.

At some point, enough is enough. I'm there.

so by that logic he bought a gun KNOWING he was making the world a "less safe place"....?

did you ask him why he doesnt believe in safety for others?.........or is it going to somehow become more dangerous once they are banned?

....like i dont understand this logic....
I didn’t ask him anything else since I try not to get into too much political shit at work. In the last five years I’ve made a huge effort to keep a lower profile, especially at work.