• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

House Resolution 127 for incoming House

I didn’t ask him anything else since I try not to get into too much political shit at work. In the last five years I’ve made a huge effort to keep a lower profile, especially at work.

That's probably a very good idea. Look for a National Red Flag Law to be passed sometime this year.

View attachment 7540410

ive been looking for all those guns people claim to have lost in "boating accidents"......havent found shit....im beginning to think ive been lied to....
I'm your captain

Cast off all lines

I just bought a boat sooooooooooo

images (16).jpeg

Who is planning on obeying?
the big problem isn't keeping what you have. it's that it will be pretty hard if not impossible to get more (guns, ammo, etc). and if they're banned (with no grandfather clause), will make it a little more "exciting" to take them to the range or to a match. keeping everything hidden in the safe kinda takes the fun out of owning them. as well it cuts off future generations to shooing which of course leads to less 2a supporters.

The ammo is going to be the issue. They know if they can control the ammo supply, the firearms will stop being an issue.

HOWEVER, didn't a California law have it's day in court and lost?