• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Member Link Up Houston area members looking to shoot

Mike0341

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2012
Houston Texas
If your from the Houston area and want to have a time and place were we can meet once a month or so and shoot some rifles and shoot the shit this is the place where we can schedule those times.

hope to see you guys on the range,
Mike

Re: Houston area members looking to shoot

yea i need to reorder some ammo because the place i ordered from just sent an email and said they were out of stock even though the web sight clearly stated otherwise.

keep me posted i am putting this on my watched list and will be there. Would love to meet some f the guys in Houston that know the long range game and would be willing to share that wealth of knowledge

if your looking for knowledge then hopefully someone else besides me shows up lol. i just know how to put the data in my iPhone app, aim, and squeeze lol. shooting with an app and a scope is waaay easier than shooting iron sights at 500 in the cold rain on qualification day lmao

Theres a lot of us that head to ASC like every Saturday at 600yds.

I will have to keep that in mind. i typically go out on saturday when i go with my cousin. its been a couple of months since I've been there but who knows I've probably run into a couple of members here once or twice.

I'm the skinny fuck with tattoos and a 4x4 ram 2500 lol

Im in too. Going up there later today in fact. Im up near cleveland but would realy like a big get together. Houston armory had a little thing last weekend. We all had our suppressors out. Very cool.

I will most likely be out there august 24 and 26 with my new AR and the Hammer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nut job</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im in too. Going up there later today in fact. Im up near cleveland but would realy like a big get together. Houston armory had a little thing last weekend. We all had our suppressors out. Very cool.</div></div>

a lot of members are planing on meeting up ay ASC on the 18th to try out the Templar cans.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nut job</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im in too. Going up there later today in fact. Im up near cleveland but would realy like a big get together. Houston armory had a little thing last weekend. We all had our suppressors out. Very cool.</div></div>

a lot of members are planing on meeting up ay ASC on the 18th to try out the Templar cans. </div></div>

At 4:00.........hopefully!

Got up there about 9:30. It was a nice shoot. I had the wife with me and she was ringing the steel with me. Met a few new faces up there and of course the regulars were there. I'm working up some 50 bmg loads this week so I'm not sure when I'll go back up but if anything gets set in stone i'll try and make it and bring what ever I have ready i guess.

Vid of the wife hitting the steel

i think i have something going on on the 18th damn lol. not even sure ill have the stuff i ordered yet. if i do though i will definitely try and get there. i just ordered a versa-pod as well so if that comes in before the other things then i can probably try to make it. i know for a fact I'm going at the end of the month though with my SOCOM since i just ordered 100 rounds of plinking ammo that i want to try out before i buy a more bulk quantity of that brand. ill definitely see what i can do though.

So who all is going on the 18 th and at what time? 9:00 is good before it gets hot.

i won't be able to make the 18th. ill be out all weekend in San Antonio hanging out with my wife. unfortunately i don't think ill be able to make it to the range untill around the 25th.

some family of mine want to go to the range. hopefully i can talk them into ASC. if so ill be there today (8/17). I'm pretty sure they would rather go shoot 300 instead of 100 at the other range on 290 (hopefully they think like me that is lmao)

some family of mine want to go to the range. hopefully i can talk them into ASC. if so ill be there today (8/17). I'm pretty sure they would rather go shoot 300 instead of 100 at the other range on 290 (hopefully they think like me that is lmao)

ok guys, i will be out thursday sometime testing a little load work for the .308 and then also testing the new AR out. then on sunday i think i will be out too.

if anybody wants to shoot durring the week this upcoming week Pm me, also i will try to come out this next weekend too.

Hey guys dose anybody hunt hopefully when I get home from deployment my gap-10 will be finished and my M845 night vision is in... If I can sneak out from the wife, I wanted to try texas hog hunting out Dec 15- Jan 3 ish

I am heading out to the 600 yard line at american shooting centers again on the 28th if anybody wants to join me...I have it on good authority that the new steel is up now

will be at ASC around 1pm. ill be at the 50-10 to get on paper with my SOCOM and then at the 300 to see how she does at that distance.

I want to go to ASC tomorrow(if I load today)

I am going to be going tomorrow instead. something came up (anyone who's married knows the long list of things that just conveniently need to be done today and just possibly can't wait till later). so ill be shooting tomorrow when my wife goes to church and out to eat with her parents.

EDIT: Nice HK Lazy. which model is that? i have a USP 9C and its by far my favorite pistol. i like it more than my XDm 3.8 45 and my Sig 1911 Ultra Nitron and carry it everywhere.

hey guys. i have been wanting to go to asc for while now to do some shooting. I live in huntsville but i work in houston on weekends. As soon as i can get new optics i will be going out for the 600. I have been shooting the 300 at thunder gun range in porter/conroe for awhile now. how is asc. do they still make you qualify for the 600 yard shooting?

yes they do. i will be out november 2 which is a friday if you want to meet. myself and a friend will be there, i have to drop by the 300 yard line anyhow to look at how a load shoots anyway, and would be glad to spot for you while you qual

Wish I could. The only gun range day I have is sundays. I go almost every Sunday though butg I work Monday through saturday