• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Houston - Bayou Rifle Club

RAWHDE

“I have seen enough to know, I have seen too much”
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2012
Houston, TX
So I understand this is a last minute request and I may be looking for a needle in a haystack but I might as well try.
Are there any members of Bayou Rifle Club in Houston that would be free and willing to invite yours truly out as a guest this Tuesday morning? (Yes, I said Tuesday...my only day off :))

Have my first match coming up and I need to dope my new rifle out to 1,000yds. Unfortunately my range only goes to 600yds. Be happy to pick up lunch if someone would be so kind. Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Scott

Was this for the navasota match? How'd it go for you?

Was this for the navasota match? How'd it go for you?
It was but no worries, I was able to work something out. Match in Navasota went as good as expected for first time. I don’t have a chrono so I doped everything out the old fashioned way and it worked pretty well, go figure. Shot factory Prime 130g Match. Made a few silly mistakes early (forgot to dial, wrong sequence) but still hit about 64% of my shots, so I’ll take it. I was getting more comfortable the second part of the day and definitely think I can break the 70% mark next time out minus any crazy winds. At least that is the goal.
Did you shoot the match?

I did! Squad 5. It was a really challenging CoF for navasota

I did! Squad 5. It was a really challenging CoF for navasota
There was a mixup in my squad. Last email I received had me in squad 10 but once we were about to start for the day, I realized I had been switched to squad 6. Ended up staying with squad 10 for the day but because of the early confusion my score for stage 10 never got recorded. I emailed match director about it but he never responded. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Not like I was lighting the world on fire but I would have at least liked the points I got. Oh well. I still signed up for November match. You shooting that one as well?

There was a mixup in my squad. Last email I received had me in squad 10 but once we were about to start for the day, I realized I had been switched to squad 6. Ended up staying with squad 10 for the day but because of the early confusion my score for stage 10 never got recorded. I emailed match director about it but he never responded. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Not like I was lighting the world on fire but I would have at least liked the points I got. Oh well. I still signed up for November match. You shooting that one as well?
I have yet to sign up but I intend to! 100% sure I'm in for December...brisket sandwiches for lunch is the rumor

Reactions: RAWHDE