• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Houston Texas ?

Re: Houston Texas ?

When are you gonna be here?
There's a public range called American Shooting Center.

Send her to Houston, and have her drop you off in Kingsville. There is no excuse to have to spend time in Houston.

The museum district would be alot of fun until the helicopters arrived.
Most of the ranges are private around here, and they are picky about what you shoot. If you are around when I am shooting I'll take you to a range south of town.

Sgt Ross - don't when you are going to be here, but there is a 300yd F-Class match tomorrow (6/21/09) and a 1000yd F-Class match on 7/5/09 at the Bayou Rifles Private Range on the south side of Houston - membership not required for the maches. I suspect Mr. Kirk is referring to the same range.
PM for details...Fridays are 1000yd practice days from 0800 to 1200, I may be available on 6/26/09
No 338s/375s/50s allowed per the rules

If your at the west side of town American Shooting center is located at Westheimier Blvd and Hwy 6 close to I-10 and hwy 6.They have a nice range from 25yds to 600yds,but you need to qualify at the 300yds to move on further.they give you big target to shoot 5 rounds in a cirlce about 10" in diameter,when your done you just turn it in.they will let you shoot 300 to 600yds.I prefer this shooting range to all others becuase at Bayou you need to be a member,Hotwells on HWY290 is really cheeasy only to 100yds max and the benches are wobbly.hope this helps SGT.
Jose