• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How’s the new Tangent Theta 7-35?

Chargerguy

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2017
I have an extra TT525P new in the box and I’ve been kicking around the idea of selling it and buying a new TT735P. Curious how everyone is liking their new 735s and how they compare to the 525s?

I really like the 735P. It’s a lot of the same from the 525P with more magnification.

People have mentioned a narrow FOV, and it’s a thing, but it’s not a deal breaker.

Like all TT products, the glass quality is unreal. The 735P is definitely usable at 35x without much of any difference except for eye box which is to be expected.

Give Jake @MOUNTIC a haller. He has spent time behind them and sells them.

@SkyScrapin

Question..

I’ve become a mag whore the last few years as I’m doing mostly 1-300 yard square range shooting. Kids starting to get more involved and my location isn’t long range friendly….shit..my state just sucks lol

Have you had time behind the zco8-40 as well

Currently have a few sb5-45 and march 10-60.

Was thinking

sb 10-60
Zco 8-40
Tt 7-35

Thanks

Wait for the bullshit patent to expire in 2026 then buy one. Not worth the stupid premium price for a cucked version. Might as well just run a 5-25.

@SkyScrapin

Question..

I’ve become a mag whore the last few years as I’m doing mostly 1-300 yard square range shooting. Kids starting to get more involved and my location isn’t long range friendly….shit..my state just sucks lol

Was thinking

sb 10-60
Zco 8-40
Tt 7-35

Thanks

@brianf

I can only speak to the 735P on that list,

The close focus is insane for dots at 25 yards or 50 yards, and in true TT fashion, the parallax free window is massive.

If you tried the 525P and liked it, you will like the 735P.

Reactions: brianf
@SkyScrapin

Question..

Was thinking

sb 10-60
Zco 8-40
Tt 7-35

Thanks
Which "march 10-60" do you have?

2nd on @MOUNTIC , he is the type of seller you develop a friendship with .

I have the 735P and another one ordered. I moved the 525P to my Vudoo
That’s interesting. I figured the 7-35 is more at home on a Vudoo where your shooting at distances that mirage doesn’t hinder the 35x as much. Any reason you didn’t put the 7-35 on the Vudoo?

I really like the 735P. It’s a lot of the same from the 525P with more magnification.

People have mentioned a narrow FOV, and it’s a thing, but it’s not a deal breaker.

Like all TT products, the glass quality is unreal. The 735P is definitely usable at 35x without much of any difference except for eye box which is to be expected.

Give Jake @MOUNTIC a haller. He has spent time behind them and sells them.
In the 7-25 mag range are you finding the eye-box to be the same as the 5-25? It only getting tighter in the 30-35 mag range?

Wait the eyebox is actually better on the 7-35 at the same mags as teh 5-25? Well that's something. FOV isn't necessarily a deal breaker for me and it's not like that's TT's fault considering the patent rumors I've been hearing about. Makes me want this scope even more now.

Reactions: clonebuilder