• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

How about a sticky teaching the right way to TAG

jonaddis84

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.area419.com
Maybe Im way off base here, but I find it extremely annoying when people make an entire post just to save a thread by posting "tag."

I dont know where the sticky would go, but teaching them how to click "Topic Options" then "add topic to your watched topics" would save a lot of unnecessary clutter on the forum.

Re: How about a sticky teaching the right way to TAG

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

The funny thing is you want to cut down on useless posts but are perfectly willing to start a useless thread.

How is it useless? If one thread started by a Mod saves 10000 useless "TAG" posts?

Guess Im the only one thats annoyed by this phenomenon, oh well, Ill live with it.

Most members don't even read the sticky's. Even in the Classifieds you have members who don't know they need 100 posts to sell stuff and it clearly states that in the sticky's. Also take into account that a lot of members here are less than computer savvy! They will do what they want to do.

My advice is just ignore it. There are plenty of threads started by people that are a waste of bandwidth...

Not to mention that there are already too damn many stickys!!!!hahahaha.

Note taken, will ignore from now on. Wasnt trying to be a dick, thought maybe people just didnt know how to do it.

I eventually adopted the passive aggressive approach...

It took me a while to figure out what that "Tag for later" meant.

Even more annoying, people who post WTS without accurate descriptions in title or price.

Then there are those guys who email and message, "is it still available?"