• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How are gas prices in your AO?

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    Now that the "first day" has passed, the Keystone Pipeline, has been shut down and I happen to notice gas prices is my area have increased 50cents/hr. in our area. I'm predicting 4.00/gallon in no time. Our country was finally energy-independent from the Middle East and everyone else, and we know that didn't sit well with some. Let's not forget we also lost 11,000 good paying jobs with closing that pipeline.

and that is only the beginning 4 more years of crap like that to come and I am betting most of it will be even worse only time will tell .

Now that the "first day" has passed, the Keystone Pipeline, has been shut down and I happen to notice gas prices is my area have increased 50cents/hr. in our area. I'm predicting 4.00/gallon in no time. Our country was finally energy-independent from the Middle East and everyone else, and we know that didn't sit well with some. Let's not forget we also lost 11,000 good paying jobs with closing that pipeline.
    I heard it was more like 40,000
    And add another 60,000 that will lose jobs due to Paris accord and trying to follow the climate change regulations that come with it
    Great job Joe , 100,000 people put out of work on your very first day !

and that is only the beginning 4 more years of crap like that to come and I am betting most of it will be even worse only time will tell .
    Yep. Gas is going to be expensive. Poors will complain and ask for $15 an hour so they can drive their 1997 Accord to McDonalds to work...except they get replaced by a kiosk.

A lot of the dumb fuck retards voting right now weren't old enough to drive, so they don't remember the awesome $5.20 per gallon gas that ushered in the Great Recession.

I’m up here in MN working... I’m just waiting for my foreman to lay us off any time now.

fossil-fuels-written-on-a-headstone-composite-image-HNH8A7.jpg

R.I.P. gasoline ..........

View attachment 7536810

R.I.P. gasoline ..........
    While you're at it make one for Women's sports...(for those that didn't hear you can be a male, identifying as a female lesbian hence still liking women, and participate in female college sports. Colleges and universities that don't comply will lose federal funding).

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: W54/XM-388
    While your at it make one for Women's sports...(for those that didn't hear you can be a male, identifying as a female lesbian hence still liking women, and participate in female college sports. Colleges and universities that don't comply will lose federal funding).
    This is sad. Men naturally are going to have more muscle mass over woman even if you “identify as such” so it’s going to be hard on those girls when this happens.

This is sad. Men naturally are going to have more muscle mass over woman even if you “identify as such” so it’s going to be hard on those girls when this happens.
    Their feminazi mothers should put their pussy hats back on and go protest against the LGBTQXYRTWBSJFBGSJFB community. They brought that shit on themselves.

Reactions: Cosmic338
    So much for that women are as good as men theory. They wanted this shit, let them marinate in it. And this is as of 7 hours ago.
    1611550392287.png

It’s up about $0.15/gallon to $2.13 as of Friday. I didn’t leave the house all weekend, so it’s possible that it’s up more than that.

It was $3.- 3.15 in CA but has gone up to $3.35 since the election.

Reactions: Slab74
    Counting my blessings that its only up $.10 so far. Damn rebel is a gas guzzler. 13mpg...

And Diesel....
    Filled up with regular at Sam's Club yesterday for $1.99 p/gal. Everyplace else is $1.29-1.39.

If they can develop better batteries that will allow a sedan to run all day (700 miles or so) w/o a charge I see it as a plus. Integral solar panels on the roof could aid in that. . Diesel can be really nasty and big trucks arent required to have any emissions controls. I was feeling great one am, pulled out of the drive, got behind a big dump truck that gave me a blast of diesel in the face and I could feel my mood change from good to scowling and pissed off in about 15 seconds. Rare earth metals used in the batteries can be nasty too, but as I said, its all trade offs Its coming whether you like it or not.

diesel engine factory: Death of diesel looms as carmakers ...

auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/auto...
    1 hour ago · The world's biggest diesel engine factory in Tremery, eastern France, is undergoing a radical overhaul - it's switching to make electric motors. The shift is testament to a car industry in flux.

I'm in the market for an F150, but it's not urgent. Anyone play the waiting game on escalating fuel prices and subsequent dips in truck market? I won't need it til the fall so can easily wait out some policy shift if it might lead to pump prices driving retail pricing down. I've never tracked pricing during such periods to know if it's something to take note of or not.

On the topic of gas. Vigo Cuban Rice makes for a methane cloud the next day can barely see computer monitor.

Honestly been looking at Tesla’s... Model S looks promising. 470mi/charge
    Thats getting to the point of being worth a look. What always put me off about the electrics is if Im driving from Virginia to Commiefornia, or even Texass, Having to stop every 300 miles or so, for an hour or more to charge up just wasnt attractive.

Whats the price of a model S now?

Guy here at work paid $2.11 for gas when he went up to his fiancé in MN. On the way back he stopped in Mauston, WI and paid $2.41 a gallon. I've been seeing it at the local gas stations for about the past two weeks. I'll say it's up any where from .10 to .20 a gallon.

Thats getting to the point of being worth a look. What always put me off about the electrics is if Im driving from Virginia to Commiefornia, or even Texass, Having to stop every 300 miles or so, for an hour or more to charge up just wasnt attractive.

Whats the price of a model S now?
    With long travel package and the nice rims, about 65-70k. The performance model goes like 570mi but it’s 135k

Reactions: Maggot
    SoCal here, out in town its $4.5-$4.75/gal, on base its $3.25-$3.5.

Both of those are up, but local economy price is up near $0.50 per gallon.

My daily driver is a Hybrid that gets 40 to 50 depending on how I drive and how traffic is.
    But I'm still a bit of a cheap bastard and fill up at the grocery store after shopping which saves be usually about $0.30 per gallon.

My daily driver is a Hybrid that gets 40 to 50 depending on how I drive and how traffic is.
    But I'm still a bit of a cheap bastard and fill up at the grocery store after shopping which saves be usually about $0.30 per gallon.
    Jeez I wish I saw those MPGs! I got a Daily Driver Dually, 10 city/16 Hwy/ 7-8 Tow.. if diesel gets above 4$ a gallon I’m gonna have a bad time.

if diesel gets above 4$ a gallon I’m gonna have a bad time.

I'm pretty sure we are going to see the return of $5 fuel across the country based on how the Democrats are lining things up...

I'm doing the research now on a plug in hybrid just incase gas really gets bad and having a hybrid isn't enough.

Jeez I wish I saw those MPGs! I got a Daily Driver Dually, 10 city/16 Hwy/ 7-8 Tow.. if diesel gets above 4$ a gallon I’m gonna have a bad time.

Look to sell it now or pay the piper later. It's going that high and probably higher.

Hopefully they ease that $5 gas dildo in real easy. Not like the straight up Mandingo ass rape that occurred right before the 2008 financial crisis. Hard for families to budget when gas goes from $1.40 to $5.30 in a 4 week period...and stays there for a fucking year.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    It's shocking to me people did NOT think this would happen. THAT is the state of our nation...full of dumbasses. I noticed people are "shocked" that biden has also said "it'll be a cold dark winter" with CHINAvirus. Tone completely changed...I'm shocked I tell you...shocked!!!!!!!!!!

Precisely why the coms are throwing away COTUS and going to try to CONVICT DJT...so he cannot run again (not that he will...he'd be stupid to actually).

OK, I'm going to bring this up now because it fits under "energy". The prior administration had an EO that banned any Chinese involvement in our power grids, which to most of those in the US makes a whole lot of sense. The current administration just placed an EO last week that allowed foreign countries, esp. China to now be "involved" in our power grid (reversing the prior EO for at least 90 days). Now we know certain family members of certain non-elected officials have business and financial relationships with the CCP, but whether or not that is the motivation behind this EO is in direct oppositions to the safety of the United States and sovereignty of the country...I'm having flashbacks to Klaus Schwab's warning that COVID was nothing compared to the pending Cyper-attacks that could destroy everyone's power grids...hmmm

Last edited:
    Counting my blessings that its only up $.10 so far. Damn rebel is a gas guzzler. 13mpg...
    One of the reasons I went with the eco boost. 20 mile to he gallon. Plus a few more on the highway. Got 23 vt to Philly.

Indy area Audi TDI owner here. Diesel was $2.399 at Costco last night. $2.599 at local get go.

I‘m gonna wait to buy an EV until Biden passes a stimulus package giving us all kinds of rebates to buy one....

3.56 around me, and I’m infuriated

$2.89 for Super 93 here in CT yesterday. Up 30 cents from 2 weeks ago. BTW, that's from the one of the cheapest places in town.