• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors How bad did I screw up ?

Birddog67

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2012
TX
Sent all my paper work I thought to BATF . For a suppresser
Sent copy of trust
Check
Form 4 only one copy !

Was looking at all my paper work I still have 1 of the signed form 4

Will the reject it or can I send it in when they notice

Sent everything in 3/19 they all ready cashed the check .

Any info will be great full , thanks

Not to bad. They need two copies of the form 4 not one. Think it will take a few more weeks before they can track your application though. They use the serial number from the suppressor to track your application if you we're to call them. You might be able to send them another copy of the form 4. Or the other option is wait to 6 months til your application is sent back to you because you are missing a copy. At that point you send them another signed copy of form 4 and wait 3-4 additional weeks for approval. Either way you do it doesn't sound like the end of the world to me.

Any probs will get you ten in the pokey. Start doing excercises to tighten the Maximus
Now bro, things are going to get insane!

On a lighter note.... A snag you caused in paperwork will cause a 2-4week delay.
They'll send you forms back with markings for corrections, and you'll send them
Back. Nothing starts over (6+ months) because of a mistake. As far as I'm aware.