• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

how can this be an ar pistol if its oal is 31 inches?

ok I just went back to the you tube video where I heard that and the guy said if your oal is more that 26"
you can have a vertical fore grip...........I guess I should listen better.

Because somehow pifles are more dangerous than fistols. Yuh know, we just need more governance because somebody has to make up our minds for us, pifles and fistols are bad in and of themselves, right??!! Man, I hope they don't make short and long rules for knives, swords, this, that and the other but especially vehicles the number one killer of all. I mean a few inches makes all the difference in gettin the job done, that's what she said, lol. Besides that, someone has to have those jobs that keeps the law abiding public in check, that's us BTW, the same guys which could become a felon simply by putting arm brace to shoulder, or maybe that was reversed, uhh, which reversal are we on now anyway???

This goes to the ever extending list of "all that's wrong with the world" or the assbackwardsness of it all. It's everywhere you look and don't look. Apparently we're used to it.....

Because somehow pifles are more dangerous than fistols. Yuh know, we just need more governance because somebody has to make up our minds for us, pifles and fistols are bad in and of themselves, right??!! Man, I hope they don't make short and long rules for knives, swords, this, that and the other but especially vehicles the number one killer of all. I mean a few inches makes all the difference in gettin the job done, that's what she said, lol. Besides that, someone has to have those jobs that keeps the law abiding public in check, that's us BTW, the same guys which could become a felon simply by putting arm brace to shoulder, or maybe that was reversed, uhh, which reversal are we on now anyway???

This goes to the ever extending list of "all that's wrong with the world" or the assbackwardsness of it all. It's everywhere you look and don't look. Apparently we're used to it.....

Jesus Christ that was a long-winded way of saying the government needs to listen for the pop.