• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How did this slip past the editors?!?!

They could set them selves on fire in protest Id watch that for a dollar other wise the nba paid the blm and antifa to burn American cities they lost me and my dollar . I will not support those communist ever again .
well said

Reactions: Foul Mike
Bwahhhaaaaa this on fox news?
From the article..... "Back in the day, I would occasionally play golf with the local municipal drunk (you know the type: smells like an ashtray, knows every dirty joke, sports a low handicap since he doesn’t have a job, etc.). Other than drinking beers on the course, his favorite pastime was complaining about his bad luck, and one day he summed up his heartbreak so passionately and perfectly that I never forgot it: if it was raining pussy, Tommy, I’d catch the one with a dick in it. Next time you’re feeling philosophical, really give that one a think, and then consider how much tube steak Atlanta has caught over the years to be that bad for that long."

Godamn it thats what I get for typing with one hand....

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Bwahhhaaaaa this on fox news?
From the article..... "Back in the day, I would occasionally play golf with the local municipal drunk (you know the type: smells like an ashtray, knows every dirty joke, sports a low handicap since he doesn’t have a job, etc.). Other than drinking beers on the course, his favorite pastime was complaining about his bad luck, and one day he summed up his heartbreak so passionately and perfectly that I never forgot it: if it was raining pussy, Tommy, I’d catch the one with a dick in it. Next time you’re feeling philosophical, really give that one a think, and then consider how much tube steak Atlanta has caught over the years to be that bad for that long."
Not that I give a fuck about "pro" sports anymore, but you've never been to Seattle, huh ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Seahawks losing to Patriots.gif

Reactions: Howland