• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How do i find the podcast

download the podbean app. Search for the podcast, and subscribe to it. It will then notify you when new ones are uploaded.

Cast is named "everyday sniper" on pod bean. Also check out Taking Stock with Kelly McMillan. That's a good one too and Franks been on as a guest a few times there.

Reactions: StealthOwl
Pod bean is the only platform hosting? Nothing more mainstream? I’d like to subscribe and get notifications, but I don’t think it’s worth adding yet another podcast app just for this show...

Pod bean is the only platform hosting? Nothing more mainstream? I’d like to subscribe and get notifications, but I don’t think it’s worth adding yet another podcast app just for this show...
I get it on pocketcasts. It's also on iTunes. Pocketcasts is better. You can get most all casts through it. You can set start times to skip ads on shows and you change speed in .1's.