• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How do I fix this...

jrob300

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2009
Montana
Somehow, my preferences (or something) got changed and now when any page loads, it starts at the top, but then hops to the very bottom of the page, not just the last post of a thread, but EVERY page, Forum List, everything.

Can anyone help me fix this very annoying feature?

Thanks for your patience...

John

Re: How do I fix this...

Same thing here. It worked last night but now this morning right to bottom. I dropped Lowlight a PM on it.

Oh, good. I'm NOT crazy.

OK, maybe I'm still crazy, but it's not just me.
wink.gif

Thanks Rob!

John

I was just about to post the same thing. This is really annoying!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrob300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Somehow, my preferences (or something) got changed and now when any page loads, it starts at the top, but then hops to the very bottom of the page, not just the last post of a thread, but EVERY page, Forum List, everything.

Can anyone help me fix this very annoying feature?

Thanks for your patience...

John </div></div>

Ah, good that is exactly what I came to this forum to ask. It's making me jumpy and feel like I'm having a seizure. Glad I'm not the only one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I seed it too I will seevwhat is happening as I didn't touch anything </div></div>

It's normal now but could it have been a result of the trojan?

Yes, they did it, I have it under control and only the ad code was touched, it was a vulnerability in the ad software and I will be patching it up today.

it was more annoying then dangerous they just added a redirect to google in there.

Yeah, I noticed it and realized it had something to do with the ads and all the clicking while the page was loading was a clue. It was slightly annoying, but thats what a clickable mouse wheel is for
smile.gif
Thanks for staying on top of it Frank, most people would have let that go on for awhile.

Kelly

This was a fun day, I spent all day wiping my hard drive and loading up Windows 7. I started noticing it triggering the pop up blocker sound and some IE popups came up when the pc was sitting idle (funny because I don't use Internet Explorer). I ran both my shit catching programs, no problem found, so I decided to just do a restart. After the boot menu, it just froze up on a black screen, dead as hell. I downloaded Vista Repair Disk on the gf's laptop and burnt the ISO image and THAT wouldn't even repair the startup process. Needless to say I spent over 6 hours rewriting and checking the hard drive, and about another 2 hours loading up Windows 7 and setting it up. I lost 400 gb of information, but luckily not my emails...........everything else can probably be replaced. This is the first time in my life I've been forced to wipe a drive of my own and reload windows, this is really the first time in my life I've ever had a problem that wasn't hardware related. Hope nobody else had this problem, if in fact the ad problem on the Hide was compromised.

Kelly