• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors How do I go about selling my suppressor?

redrider308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2010
Ashland,Ohio
Title pretty much sums it up.I live in Ohio an would sell it to a Ohio resident.I`ve got it on a form 4
thank you in advance
Keith

Re: How do I go about selling my suppressor?

Just like when you bought it. Make the deal, get the money, and wait for buyer's Form 4. There's the seller's part of the Form 4, but buyer does the prints/photos or Trust, submits duplicate Forms 4, cards, $200, and you wait. When the Stamped Form 4 comes back, deliver the can.

So the buyer fills out the form 4.Gives it to me then i fill out whatever i need to.Then we submit the form 4 along with his trust to the B.A.T.F.E.? Do they need my stamped form 4 also?

Thanks David for the info.This guy is a class act folks.Doesn`t even know me.And still takes it upon himself to help me out in the sale of my Trident 9.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redrider308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks David for the info.This guy is a class act folks.Doesn`t even know me.And still takes it upon himself to help me out in the sale of my Trident 9.

Keith </div></div>

Thats the beauty of this place
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redrider308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks David for the info.This guy is a class act folks.Doesn`t even know me.And still takes it upon himself to help me out in the sale of my Trident 9.

Keith </div></div>

It's because of thing like this that I read about that he got my business. O yea and he makes a bad azz can too.