• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How do I increase # listings shown in Topics pages????

pell1203

Stay Focused!
Minuteman
  • Dec 27, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    Edit: WHOOPS!!! This was meant for the Punch List for Repairs thread. My apologies.

Any one figure out how to increase the number of threads being listed for each of the "Topics" pages? This is the page that lists the individual threads under each of the forum subsections... the one that is sometimes more than half filled with Sticky threads (i.e., Rifle Scopes).

I'm beginning to think the subset of "Topics" pages may be a system wide setting that we as individual users have no control over. Presently, first page shows the "Sticky" threads plus 10 other threads, followed by display of only 10 threads on subsequent pages.

Is there a place where we as users can control this so we can increase the number of threads shown on the "Topics" page?

If there is, I sure would like to know how!

Last edited:
    # of threads no, but once in a thread you can set up to 40 the number of responses you can see at once. Doesn't see to affect the # of threads viewable at once though.

Thanks! Was afraid that it was a system wide setting. I'd previously set the number of response to 40.