• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How do I leave feedback ??

Benchguy57

Minuteman
Feb 12, 2014
St. Louis Missouri
New to the whole forum, really enjoy reading and talking to people on here.
Bought some scopes and a few other things and would like to leave good feedback for the guys I bought from, but I can't figure out how. I use my phone if that makes a difference.

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how it works on Tapatalk, but if you can see a person's "Feedback Score" number under their name on the left, you should be able to leave them feedback.

Click on the number next to their "Feedback Score" - in your case, it would be the '0'. On the next window, click on "Submit Feedback for XXXX" on the right Under "
star.png
Trader Rating Statistic"

The next window is self-explanatory - just fill in the blanks and click "Submit Reply". The deal URL is desirable, but not required. An 80-character note will be seen by anyone looking at the feed back; the larger box below allows you to leave a more personal thank you note - or further explaination on why the deal went south. Only the two in the deal & mods can see this larger message.

Thank you Pinto.
As I've been messing around with the site, looks like you are unable to use tap talk to leave feedback.
You must do it in the full site version.
Have a great Sunday!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk