• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How do I...

NoWill

Private
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2020
...How do I contact an administrator or the owner of this site regarding "membership" of the snipers hide...I'm trying to opt out and I can't find anywhere how to do that....and of course because I paid $200 last year, there is an auto charge on my PayPal account....just want to get things sorted out...not working at this time and cannot afford the $$. Any help is appreciated. I have used the contact tab at the bottom of the page three times and sent messages, but no joy (so far)...

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
I had the same problem... Except PayPal didn't show reoccurring payments. My bank showed it, PayPal had no means to cancel it.... I had to contact Frank directly… he seemed irritated.

Thanks everyone....Paypal will NOT allow me to cancel, denied any dispute, I am NOT allowed to cancel my Paypal account and I can't cancel my payment source.....pretty crappy....

Bull.
Your account doesn't show supporter.

And 2 posts ?

Smells fishy.

Reactions: MCSO1357
Thanks for your concern...so I read a lot...I'm having a hell of a time with Paypal....I used one credit card with them and they will not close an account until I have NO transactions for 180 days....I am still very green with regards to the precision shooting so all I wanted to do was read and learn....sorry if I smell fishy...I guess

If LL was getting paid there should be a supporter banner on your post header.

Maybe this is how pay pal makes ends meet?