• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How do people feel about Bob Kraft getting jammed up for a R&T

tripingram

Grease Monkey
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2017
Hudson, MA
The villainous Patriots owner got charged with solicitation of prostitution. Should he be penalized by the league for his off the field activity? Should he lose his franchise, suspension, fines? I myself are from Massachusetts and the news cycle is no stop. I think a fine may be just to send a message that dragging the NFL through the mud is not without penalty. On a personal note why is prostitution not legal? Other countries have it and regulate it. If regulated the risk of human trafficking is reduced.

At our core, Americans are prudes.

Really no ones business.
As stated above, he could have done much better. More so considering the girls were
Reportedly living in the place with no shower or hygiene facilities. Ick.

In my opinion it’s just another fake news media blast about something that affects nobody. Who cares what the guy does on his personal time. It’s crazy that this gets more attention than Jim Ersay doing dope and driving under the influence that could potentially gotten someone killed.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
I could care less. Nothing noteworthy enough for me to invest any time in thinking about. The dumb bastards at the nfl couldn't figure out, much less do anything about the kneeling and the eventual damage it did to the "brand". And what, I'm s'posed to "worry" about any of that, or where Kraft sticks his dick ?

As far as Kraft ?

Dumbass move, pure and simple. He's either;

1. So completely 'round the bend for a little pussy the he can't think straight,

-Or-

2. He's an adrenaline junkie and gets off on the idea that even if caught, he can/will get away with it. That may be the bigger motivator than "girls".

Too bad, it kind of unfairly tarnishes the reputation of his deceased wife. Probably better that she wasn't alive to witness it.

Last edited:
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. That said, I could not care less