• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How do you get to the PX section on the website? Website challenged

JayPea730

Private
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2023
Energy, PA
I am a supporter. Just cannot navigate the website to find the PX to post an item for sale. Can someone help please?
Thanks

You are not showing as a supporter but the PX is at the bottom of the main page. Just scroll down.

You are not showing as a supporter but the PX is at the bottom of the main page. Just scroll down.
Thank you for th ereply. I became a supporter about a month +\- ago and signed up for the subscription. Maybe the website hasn't caught up??

Thank you for th ereply. I became a supporter about a month +\- ago and signed up for the subscription. Maybe the website hasn't caught up??

No idea but the supporter tab is not showing on the title. If you are paying the monthly price and you can post items for sale then contact Lowlight or @alexj-12 and they can help.