• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes How do you like your Heritage 5x25

Mag 300

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Dec 31, 2006
    Downers Grove Illinois
    I will be getting 2 soon and there the 34 mm tube mil / mil just wondering how you like the scope so far?
    Thanks for any info
    Bill

Re: How do you like your Heritage 5x25

Are they out already? I am impatiently waiting on one!

Don't think they are even out yet Bill. Check back in about a month.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not been hounding about it this time, like I normally do, LOL. </div></div>

I'm trying hard not to!
    I wouldn't mind knowing how far down on the list I am, but when I got my order in I asked him how deep the waiting list was and got this reply:
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Deep! But we'll get you squared away in short order.

Scott </div></div>

This is my lesson in patience for the year I guess....

I have 2 comming from a trade for 3 other scopes , mine will not be here for anothe month probably

what reticle did you get??????????? XR

According to the site that is the only reticle they will come in at this time. I am waiting on one too that I ordered back in Jan. Been told the end of this month they should be going out and they will be worth the wait.

I want one in a gen 2 reticle, when they offer one I'll put a order in.

I would rather have the Gen II also but maybe in the future.

GenII MD was what I wanted, but I think I'll be able to learn to live with the GenIIXR.

I'd imagine down the road Premier will be able to change reticles.

Latest I heard was they were going to be shipping the week after the fourth of July........here we are.

Any news??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Delayed 3-4 weeks
    </div></div>

Oh well, good things come to those who wait.