• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How do you message?

EternusVigilantia

Sniper Curious
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
Lost
If I had to message Lowlight how do you do that? Is it start a conversation? I know this sounds dumb but I wasn’t sure?

1579651067912.png

doesn't Frank automatically start a conversation with people as soon as they sign up? at least that's what happened with me :LOL:

I'm really proud of all of you miscreants. Simple question, we pulled into the left turn lane on comment #2, waited for the traffic to clear before we started our turn on comment 5, then lit it up. ;)

Frank may have a short temper at times, but he's very down to Earth and doesn't let the little things bother him, but don't think that's an excuse to think that he lets things go over his head.

• Haha
Reactions: Statusquo
Frank may have a short temper at times, but he's very down to Earth and doesn't let the little things bother him, but don't think that's an excuse to think that he lets things go over his head.
That's not a "high" standard ???

Reactions: Barneybdb
i was using passenger pigeons, till some smart ass shoot my last one and claimed he thought it was a drone

Hi
His temper just matches his height......?????

Love ya Frank

Reactions: Barneybdb
You have to put in the pass word in top section! Thenin the message section your reply! Ask veer what pass word is, I forgot!