• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How Does This Shit Still Happen?

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PFRArJmAedA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We live in a time where EVERY fucking kid, teen, and even adults have to use social media to advertise EVERYTHING they fucking do or want to do. Obviously cops are watching it because how else would they be catching gangbangers posing with pics of illegal guns on FaceBook or Twitter. So how does something like this still keep slipping through. Were there not enough red flags waving around here?

I made it 15 seconds, there is no fucking way I'm watching 41 minutes of that shit. I actually have shit to do with my life.

In any case, local PDs aren't scouring the tens of thousands of posts made every day in their small towns, much less the tens of millions made daily in an actual city. What they do catch as a result of social media is typically because someone called it to their attention in the first place, even if it's a rival dealer getting rid of his post happy competition who ratted him out.

lHe2JaK.jpg

Shit doesn't "happen". Assholes cause it.

Thank you,
    MrSmith

Dunno, man. Fortunately my job is taking me in the direction of machine-learning expertise, and one of the backburner ideas I've got is a bot that scours social media looking for weird shit people say right before they go out and do some stupid. I've been recording the twatter things and other public information so I can use it to train up some psycho-spotting models.

No idea if I'll ever get anything useful out of it, but you never know.

Dunno, man. Fortunately my job is taking me in the direction of machine-learning expertise, and one of the backburner ideas I've got is a bot that scours social media looking for weird shit people say right before they go out and do some stupid. I've been recording the twatter things and other public information so I can use it to train up some psycho-spotting models.

No idea if I'll ever get anything useful out of it, but you never know.
    AX4H3fw.jpg

Holy Minority Report, Batman! Just remember that shit, while stupidly and freely said, is mostly covered by 1A, unless, of course, you'd like to get there before they say it and ball-gag them.

Maser might enjoy that, though.

Holy Minority Report, Batman! Just remember that shit, while stupidly and freely said, is mostly covered by 1A, unless, of course, you'd like to get there before they say it and ball-gag them.

Maser might enjoy that, though.

I'm afraid the future is a lot more fucked-up looking than minority report.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/hVjjMtp.gif"}[/IMG2]

It's a good thing (A)1J04 hasn't learned how to post Imgur videos full-size. Otherwise, we'd all need intensive therapy, not just him.

Well, then a simple Google search on the guy's name will give you an abridged version of what happened.

I'm aware what he did, and my post still stands. Nobody said shit to the police, his family, or the community about it. Same as in Islamic terrorism, those who say nothing are as culpable as those who commit the attacks. Law enforcement didn't drop the ball here, everyone who saw his posts and said nothing did.