• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How does your County fare?

CO place is a 52 and AR is 100! That said Im having a hard time believing there are no HC in the AR county. Far as I can tell that's the major factor in the score difference. The HC in the CO county are very few and small, like 3 tents not a city. Wht and FB are exactly the same and AR actually has more PSM, everything else is very comparable. Interesting list.

Last edited:
Someone should tell this clown that statistical extrapolations are useless without disclosing methodology.

Why use population per square mile instead of density? All that does is factor in unusable space. Look at Miami dade. This list would have us believe that it doesn't have a high population density, because it includes the 3/4s of the counties land in the everglades (where no one lives).

Reactions: 308pirate
Someone should tell this clown that statistical extrapolations are useless without disclosing methodology.

Why use population per square mile instead of density? All that does is factor in unusable space. Look at Miami dade. This list would have us believe that it doesn't have a high population density, because it includes the 3/4s of the counties land in the everglades (where no one lives).
That's why YouTube has a comments section.

You should link this thread... but only after we get to 7 pages... and make it legendary!

Sirhr

That's why YouTube has a comments section.

You should link this thread... but only after we get to 7 pages... and make it legendary!

Sirhr
That would require me to log into google. Fuck that.

ETA: not sure the youtube guy and "the Rat" are the same person. Never mind. He says "MY" in the intro. If his manner of speech is indicative of intellect, that explains a lot.

Reactions: Herb Stoner
So my county’s a 41…. I guess that’s good?

IMG_5729.jpeg

IMG_5730.jpeg

I ain’t watching any more of that video, LoL. Felt like I was getting a briefing from some dude who lives for getting down into the weeds.

Last edited:
Reactions: jr81452
I’m pretty sure they have me on all the lists anyway…long time .mil with high-level security clearances, but belonged to all the wrong clubs and demographics, so yeah. Pretty sure my big bro dossier’s already thicker than my medical records.

Both folders! LoL

Reactions: jr81452
My county and the two bordering it get a green 100. It is like a different world up here.

Reactions: 91Eunozs