• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How fares it on the other side of the fence?

XxMerlinxX

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2007
Columbia, S.C.
With the ammunition... hell, I don't even have a word for it, end of the world batshit insane hoarding, I've started looking at reloading pretty hard. I nearly pulled the trigger on a Hornady Lock-N-Load setup last year but ended up putting that money towards a new gun safe. Well I'm pleased to see that Hornady still has their "Get Loaded" promotion going on and I've been continuing to save brass whenever I go to the range. In any case, I haven't really looked around, but how's the market for components going? Is it as ridiculous as the loaded ammo market is right now? Can you guys still get powder, bullets, etc. etc.?

Re: How fares it on the other side of the fence?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XxMerlinxX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how's the market for components going? Is it as ridiculous as the loaded ammo market is right now? </div></div>
In one world- Yelp!
It sucks too!

Re: How fares it on the other side of the fence?

I hear your pain about ammo, but reloading components are just as rediculous. If you look under this section, there is a thread that primers are on back order (600 million for Win.). Point is my friend, you may have a hard time getting the primers.

I can't reload my 223 because I have no primers. Powder is hard to come by but you can find them as long as you are willing to pay a bit more. Nevertheless, it's always a good thing to get into reloading. Good luck.