• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How i feel in the bear pit

predator-slackjawed-faggots.gif

I'm not sure what this is about but I think I'm offended.

1701746344175.png

Nope, I just can't stand what this world's come to. Some real sickness going on out there. I didn't grow up with all of this woke homo shit, Transgender crap.
I took a class in Sociology in college. The professor said "if you cannot adjust to new social behavior, you're doomed ". I'm beginning to understand what he meant by that.

As you were. Let the beating continue. I earned it. 😆

Reactions: lash
Nope, I just can't stand what this world's come to. Some real sickness going on out there. I didn't grow up with all of this woke homo shit, Transgender crap.
I took a class in Sociology in college. The professor said "if you cannot adjust to new social behavior, you're doomed ". I'm beginning to understand what he meant by that.

5a36953e1600000d12cf1ab1.jpeg

That's half queer, at a minimum.

This reminds me of a manager at a place I worked at years ago. Older guy, pretty obese. One day a coworker and I are driving across the parking lot and see that manager walking...

My coworker Justin just blurts out... "His name was Robert Paulson."

I nearly pissed myself laughing so hard.

Good times. Lol

Mike

Reactions: johnnycat

Right on. born in 1949. WTF has happened to America?

Fuck Joe Biden.

Here are some guys singing about a place where you can hang out with all the boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 101st
cause sometimes, you get more than you expect

1701801921698.gif

What will be the rules of this sweet new Bear Pit club?