• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s How is this not child abuse / endangerment????

Aw HELL NAW dawg... The second I hear "child model" come out of somebody's mouth I tend to IMMEDIATELY assume what that motherfucker is all about already, unless he/she is commenting on how vile and unnatural that shit is.

They should try to promote that shit in the hood, especially with lots of Jamaicans and West Indians around and see what the whole block might do to them. Honda Civic with the passenger window rolled down goes CLAP CLAP CLAP BRRT BRRT BRRT dawg...

Reactions: JR_77
Spare the rod, spoil the child , so whip it , whip it good .

felt like my parents national anthem .

Aw HELL NAW dawg... The second I hear "child model" come out of somebody's mouth I tend to IMMEDIATELY assume what that motherfucker is all about already, unless he/she is commenting on how vile and unnatural that shit is.

They should try to promote that shit in the hood, especially with lots of Jamaicans and West Indians around and see what the whole block might do to them. Honda Civic with the passenger window rolled down goes CLAP CLAP CLAP BRRT BRRT BRRT dawg...
There doesn't seem to be much justice flying out the window of honda civics anywhere I know about. They generally just kill innocent kids 3 houses down on the next block while they are asleep in their beds. I love justice, but spraying full auto gunfire into crowded neighborhoods isn't the answer to any problem I'm aware of. If they were worth a shit at it, they wouldn't live in the most crime infested spots in the country..

I totally thought this thread was going to be about child obesity.

Then when I saw the article I thought it might be about parents pimping their daughters out at pageants.

Then when I read the article I realized it was even more fucked up.

Well the Mom stated she and her partner are also trans so there you go.Infants in the crib during those first few years are like a sponge soaking up their surroundings.This kid is just mimicking what he was raised around.

I'm getting sick of parents from both sides of the autism.....I mean political spectrum that use their own kids as political billboards. Kids have their entire adult lives to be involved with politics, but they're only kids for a very short time. Do you think these young boys actually want to be girls or is it their parents that are forcing them to do it? Just like do you think that 10 year old girl who used to dress up as AOC really wanted to do that or was it her parents who made her do it? Or what about recently the 12 year old who got in trouble for wearing a shirt about there only being two genders. Think he thought of that all by himself, or was it his parents that put him up to it? Seriously, fuck off with that shit! All parents who do that shit should be charged with neglect. I won't say they should be reported to CPS because CPS is the largest legal child trafficking service there is. The war against kids needs to end!