• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s How it should be

Chiller

Minuteman
  • Dec 18, 2008
    Sole resident of Mt. Crumpit.
    fvcpr7.jpg

264ozkm.jpg

20sewls.jpg

2500cp0.jpg

25kjwqh.jpg

Re: How it should be

That's Right, Reagan on a mother fuckin raptor with an RPG on his back!!! Puts a whole new spin on Reaganomics

Thanks for sharing these are badass

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    25kjwqh.jpg

</div></div>

FDR? (Wheelchair parts on robot suit?)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    25kjwqh.jpg

</div></div>

FDR? (Wheelchair parts on robot suit?) </div></div>

Yes sir

and a few more

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    crop-betrayal_of_the_planet_of_the_apes_01_cvr_a.jpg
    </div></div>

Hahahahha... I know which one that is

good ol redneck "hellllYeaaa" from over here !
    shit, if i had enough friends with money, i would run for public office, but since I don't... you can guess the rest...

I don't know the artist, but he obviously has a great supply of pharmaceuticals.

I'd typically be the first one to point out political posts, but these are not political. They're somewhat cool and certainly weird, but not political.

I like the FDR one best.

Who else wishes they could have been present during a candid conversation between FDR and Churchill?

No matter how long I live, I will never see an image cooler than Ronald Reagan riding a flag-carrying, Western-saddled velociraptor while carrying an RPG on his back and shooting heathens with a Beretta SMG. And the KaBar on the side of the saddle... just adds to the awesomeness of the moment!

Cheers,

Sirhr

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: a-hull</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Chiller........ a 13 year old comic book geek.......who knew?
    smile.gif

</div></div>

How I roll

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: a-hull</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Chiller........ a 13 year old comic book geek.......who knew?
    smile.gif

</div></div>

How I roll </div></div>

Keepin it real!!