• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How long has KWM not been taking orders for?

Wheres-Waldo

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2008
Unknown
On the market for a stock for a new M2008 build.

Would like to get an idea of when I could even be put on the list for one?

Re: How long has KWM not been taking orders for?

There is no list that I know of.
And by the way terry's sentinel stock rocks!!
laugh.gif

Thanks,
L.

Oh I'm sure they rock, and I want one. I can wait too, but I want to know I'm waiting for a reason. Nothing against Terry, his show- his rules.

Looks like its McM A5...

Terry is a very busy gentleman. I had a chat with him a while back and he's just soo very busy. But, I would look on his web page regularly and see what he comes up with for sale. I want one as well.

Have you actually tried to ask him?

There is an email address on the web site and a phone number. I did contact him directly about 2 months ago and had all of my questions answered.

I found out a good bit more than what I'd heard 2nd hand. I should be able to order a stock for one rifle shortly and the other rifle is a no go. Glad I called him.

Clay

Waldo,

Thanks for your interest in the stocks. I have a couple of SENTINEL groups on order for the Badger 2008 Short Action inlet and another group for the Badger Magnum Action inlet.

ETA on the short actions are about 3 months. The Badger mates to this stock and DBM system very nicely.

I am fortunate to stay pretty busy but I really do make an effort to answer questions and communicate with those seeking information. I encourage you to call me or email me with specific questions. Ditto for questions you may have about other businesses and their products. These forums are a great place to get general information and public feedback about products on the market but you really should be calling GAP about GAP technicals and NightForce about NF technicals, etc...

Sorry I didn't see this thread before now to help intercept your question. I suck at monitoring these sites and just stumbled into this one.

Best of luck with your project regardless of what you choose.

Best,
Terry