• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

how long will it take the dems to kill the economy.....IF they get control?

myronman3

deez nuts
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2017
Ft. Benning School for Wayward Boys
i sat and watched the market reach a new all time high the other day.....and i asked myself “on what is this based?”. a “vaccine” for a disease that is so horribly debilitating that you have to take a test to even know if you have it or not. it’d be fucking hilarious if it were not reality.

i see one of two scenarios.....IF they get control.

1. they rejoin all the sham shit Trump was moving away from. initiate the “green new deal” and destroy the economy.

2. ^ they do above, but the fed plays fed games, artificially keeping it from tanking....at least for a while.

thoughts?

Reactions: diverdon
I’m not very market savvy, but I also noticed gas prices dropped considerably near me. I figure it won’t take long for a dem administration to trash the economy unless an R senate stalls them out on their plans.

i am not. the most savey, either.

something my grandfather said to me many years ago rings in my ears..... “the more i know, the more i realize how much i dont know”

one thing i do know, is nothing i see makes sense. a giant house of cards.

It'll be Swift and immediate. Lockdowns, quarantine, trashing the dollar, more fear-mongering regarding covid-19 this past year is an example of what the Democrats will do if they get in the office.

If it ends up that Trump does win, there will be rioting, looting, assaults and murders ... all by the left

Rest assured the master class will do just fine, and if the Plebs revolt again the Chineese branch of the New World order is all ready brewing something up.

No matter how much damage they do, how many industries are crushed and handed to giant corporations/China, no matter how many lives & businesses are destroyed, no matter how much untold misery the general public will be forced to endure, it will all be okay with everyone because Orange Man Bad and the media told them so. They will be blaming Trump for their failures until the end of time.

They will do anything to destroy the US oil & gas industry as well. They want $7T to create "10 million clean energy jobs" which is basically bullshit and a complete lie. The 20 million O&G workers impoverished are not just going to be able to transition overnight to polishing windmills, move wherever, etc.

And when our domestic industry is ruined, energy independence gone, people will still use O&G products, except now they will be 10X as expensive for them to buy with their no money, and all that money will go to middle east, and China who has invested heavily in oil plays around the world.

Don't you watch the news? The dems are going to improve the economy, solve global warming, wipe out student debt, streamline the path to citizenship, fix economic equality (whatever the fuck that is) and end racism. Only republicans fuck things up.

Just sit back and enjoy it.

They will do anything to destroy the US oil & gas industry as well. They want $7T to create "10 million clean energy jobs" which is basically bullshit and a complete lie. The 20 million O&G workers impoverished are not just going to be able to transition overnight to polishing windmills, move wherever, etc.

And when our domestic industry is ruined, energy independence gone, people will still use O&G products, except now they will be 10X as expensive for them to buy with their no money, and all that money will go to middle east, and China who has invested heavily in oil plays around the world.

Remember when Obama said he would be just fine if Gas was $5 a gallon? Joe and his buddies will do the same thing, but shoot for $8.

but its a misnomer because our country does great economy wise when gas prices are high, and the oil fracking and drilling is profitable with oil/barrel prices getting up towards $100.

Reactions: JbBooks
All part of Schwab’s Great Reset. Even the Pope has gotten Further in bed with the globalists. Check out his encyclical ‘Fratelli Tutti’. I prefer to call it Tutti Frutti.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Remember when Obama said he would be just fine if Gas was $5 a gallon? Joe and his buddies will do the same thing, but shoot for $8.

but its a misnomer because our country does great economy wise when gas prices are high, and the oil fracking and drilling is profitable with oil/barrel prices getting up towards $100.

Unless your gasoline is eight bucks a gallon because of increased taxes and less production. Agree the US does well with $100 crude...but only if allowed to produce it!

one of the biggest things thats going to hurt our economy is the student loan issue, and the EPA regulations. No one in the media wants to talk about the WOTUS rule that was proposed under Obama and snuffed out by Trump. That will bring development and building of anything to a screeching halt as Corps permits will abound for any development, at all.

They literally want the whole country to be employed as "coders". I don't know about anyone else, but programming (most of my friends in high school & early college were computer nerds so I gave it a try) literally makes me want to suck start my shotgun.

They know everyone can’t be a coder. BTW coders are the big dogs. They write the programs that that programmers use to write software.

The last thing they want is everyone having the knowledge to be digital detectives and warriors. JMHO

faster than you could pull your money out of the bank once they have power .

And in comes Aldous Huxley’s ‘Brave New World’. Which societal class would you like to be in....oh, wait, that won’t be up to you to decide as your masters will decide for you!!!!!

Was made to read all these dystopian books in school thirty years ago. While I enjoyed the subject matter, the archaic writing always bugged me so just knocked them out ticked the boxes. Have been finding myself glad in the last decade that I did read them (and have gone back to read a few). What really has me, though, is thinking just how prophetic they’ve all seemingly turned out to be. Not unlike my increasing awe at what geniuses the Founding Fathers were in writing the COTUS and constructing our government.

Of course, the progressive left wants to tear up the Constitution, not teach (might as well burn) the books of my youth and upend our whole way of being to make everyone feel like they’re equal and no extra work is required to get ahead because you’ll get it from those who do.

SMFH and won’t stand for it.

If they get everything they want, and will probably be using a lot of EO to do so I'd wager 6 months to a year.

87 puckin days..
........hell i dont know, but it wont take long.

This was my favorite part:

“To be effective, the lockdown has to be as comprehensive and strict as possible.”

Pretty sure that could be the spark to ignite a powder keg.

Checks are already written. We need to send the World, money, so they will be our "friends". So...... this will happen on Jan 21st. Biden already plans on going back to the "status quo" of our past. I hope Trump remains in office. I thought he was a pompas F, but he was a F'n business man. We The People, have needed someone, such as him, running this Country for a long while. Our taxes will go to shit, companies will move or shut-down/go bankrupt, we'll have to wear a F'n mask for the remainder of our lives(sarcasm here). This just sucks. Now that I've got my home in order(thanks Covid!), I think I will stick a "For Sale" sign out front and when it sells, homestead up in the mountains somewhere, in the biggest F'n motorhome/RV, I can afford and flatten the tires! Mac

Reactions: Snipe260