• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

how many rounds do you have on your Solus action?

I've got 430 I think with twice as many dry cycles or more. You want pics?

Reactions: frame12
I have zero... With several hundred dry-cycles. But my Alpha Legacy .25 Creed reamer just made it to @CarbonSix yesterday, so hopefully they'll get my barrel finished up pretty quickly, since they've had since November to build it, and have it waiting on the reamer to chamber it. Then once it arrives, I'm ready to measure and build loads.

IMG_2821.jpeg

Last edited:
Ha, if they had a 223 bolt head I'd have at least triple that of my 6.5. LRSU might have info as they're using them as training/rentals.

I have zero... With several hundred dry-cycles. But my Alpha Legacy .25 Creed reamer just made it to @CarbonSix yesterday, so hopefully they'll get my barrel finished up pretty quickly, since they've had since November to build it, and have it waiting on the reamer to chamber it. Then once it arrives, I'm ready to measure and build loads.

View attachment 8349430
What no Arken 🤣

60 rds. 1/2 moa @100 3 rd group 3/4 5 rd. I’m way out of practice I’m betting it’ll close up in time

Attachments

• 3198EB5A-ACF6-47D8-85CA-830E3194EAE6.jpeg
    3198EB5A-ACF6-47D8-85CA-830E3194EAE6.jpeg
    497.5 KB · Views: 30
I have about 1250 live rounds and probably at least another 5-600 dry fires. No issues yet, other than a really wierd no fire thing when it was new. Chalked it up to manufacturing crud in the bolt but really don’t know.
Planning on ordering my next barrel soon.

This action has about three hundred rounds fired and doesn't show any wear .

Attachments

• IMG_3298.jpeg
    IMG_3298.jpeg
    862.2 KB · Views: 47
1K live fire rounds on my daughters 7mm-08 and 50 on mine (just got it in this weekend). Both have 26” MTU contour Osprey barrels. Aside from the nitride showing wear at the back of the bolt, no other signs. There is a faint ring at the very back of the bolt. The bolt runs smooth and we haven’t had any feeding issues out of MDT AICS mags. Hers puts five 162 ELDM’s into a .3 group.

I have about 1250 live rounds and probably at least another 5-600 dry fires. No issues yet, other than a really wierd no fire thing when it was new. Chalked it up to manufacturing crud in the bolt but really don’t know.
Planning on ordering my next barrel soon.
are you doing a prefit barrel?