• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How much does cost to get a stock inletted for Cdi

Re: How much does cost to get a stock inletted for Cdi

I believe CDI will do it for 60.00. Hope this helps. Paul.
grin.gif

If you are looking to purchase a new stock, manners will inlet CDI bottom metal for free. You might email them to find out the cost of inletting for your current stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bolt fluter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe CDI will do it for 60.00. Hope this helps. Paul.
grin.gif
</div></div>

The $60 price tag includes return shipping.

I paid Jeff $60 to inlet my first stock and I ended up getting the stock replaced on warranty, had the stock mfg send the stock to Jeff for another inlet. Jeff refused to charge me for a 2nd inlet even though it wasn't his warranty issue, I had to argue with him to let me pay for shipping. Hell of a good guy and great product.

I have 9 or 10 CDI bottom metal units by now. Jeff is top drawer. His service is fast, price is way fair, and he actually answers the phone when you call. No BS, no excuses, just fast excellent service.

I strongly recommend you consider CDI.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LTBL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I paid Jeff $60 to inlet my first stock and I ended up getting the stock replaced on warranty, had the stock mfg send the stock to Jeff for another inlet. Jeff refused to charge me for a 2nd inlet even though it wasn't his warranty issue, I had to argue with him to let me pay for shipping. Hell of a good guy and great product. </div></div>

Thats some damn good customer service!!!