• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

how much is a romanian psl worth?

andersonman22

Private
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2011
California
just curious about the value of a romanian psl, considering current availabitly. imported, not put together here, very good condition with about less than 500 rounds through it, all matching #'s.

thanks.

Re: how much is a romanian psl worth?

My brother just picked up a new one with the scope and three mags for ~900. His is really nice with good looking matching blonde wood and nice finish. I think that is on the high side so a used one would be less IMO.

One thing to think about is how does yours shoot? I have heard mixed reviews on the accuracy of the PSL rifles. Some seem to shoot well while others are not so good. If yours is accurate it can help with the sale. My brother just shot his tonight as the sun was going down and 3 of the 5 shots were touching with surplus hungarian ammo at 100 M. Hope this helps.