• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ** How much time to claim for Falcon? **

nainud

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2008
Thailand
I live in Asia and had bough Folcon Menace 4.5-18x56 last year. I fire with R700 around 150 rounds and found that the glass had some point of defect which don't have at first I got it. It's look like some grey dot distributed on the glass so I send back for claim on January 2009 in UK.

The question is how much they take time for repair/claim? has anyone has experience like me?
Thank you all.

Re: ** How much time to claim for Falcon? **

Did you make sure your package got back to the dealer that you purchased from? Have you contacted the dealer to see if he has sent a replacement? Need to make sure it didn't get lost in transet to or from the dealer as this seems to be a extreme amount of time to wait.

Re: ** How much time to claim for Falcon? **

yes, I had received the confirm email from dealer that they got the package already. I am still wait for email to inform the progress but none. Thank yu.