• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s How not to test a bullet proof vest

Re: How not to test a bullet proof vest

The best is that he still manages to be smoking after the whole thing!!!

Still smoking while his lung deflates and he is coughing up blood . Truly world class idiocy .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sumpter Steve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a dumb fuck. </div></div>

lol my sediments exactly
laugh.gif

A sucking chest wound is God's way of telling you to slow down and rethink your tactics (and your body armor).

can't be real....can't be

notice they said "Hook'em Horns" at the end??

All i have to say is... Texans!!!???

The shooter dang near missed from 2 feet, kneeling!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WRYFOX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only a matter of time...future Darwin award </div></div>

We only hope. Gives us gun owners really, really bad names.

I think it is real. If you watch you can see the gun cycle and when he takes off the vest it takes a second for the blood to start to come out. I don't think it went all the way threw, You can here one of those morons state "it didnt go in him look is right here" but then again addrenalin is a good thing sometimes.

i think it was only back face deformation the ripped the skin around the nip. otherwise he would be SOL

with a shot that close to the heart, he's lucky to be alive. what a fucking retard.

He's lucky that vest was not made in China.

Here's a test of an IBA plate against 7.62 x 39mm. The lesson seems to be not to let an Afghan national do the shooting.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hYUPqCEJlvo&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hYUPqCEJlvo&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 500grains</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's lucky that vest was not made in China.

Here's a test of an IBA plate against 7.62 x 39mm. The lesson seems to be not to let an Afghan national do the shooting.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hYUPqCEJlvo&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hYUPqCEJlvo&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

You have GOT to be kidding me! There is no way that is real.

I've told my buddies at work that I thought this video was fake & staged, because if you watch the gun very closely when it's fired, the slide moves backwards very quickly & smoothly like an airsoft gun, but there is absolutley ZERO recoil or muzzle jump from the blast....nothing....nada.....zip.....gotta be staged.

They have to be trailer park transplants!!! The hook'em horns comment, should have given that away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">can't be real....can't be </div></div>

The first shot was so far low and to the left, open sights cannot get that screwed up.

People cannot get that screwed up.

The way he said, "Shit" was not convincing.
He lacks the emotional range for that part.
Al Pacino could have done it.

When someone I know told me of eating dinner with the Ice Road Truckers actors and how scripted the show was, I felt stupid for a month.
I had watched that show and not figured it out.

Two things with that top video:
1) The "hook 'em horns" comment is about par. Very few things worth a crap have come out of that university. Even fewer band-wagoners are worth anything...

2) If it is a real video, he's a lucky SOB. He couldn't have missed his heart by more than a few centimeters. Hopefully he gained a few IQ points from the experience. I'm sure he'll have gained a rather large scar on his chest...

Sniper307 got it right:
i think it was only back face deformation the ripped the skin around the nip. otherwise he would be SOL

The shot was so close that the bullet didn't penetrate the vest completely, but put a shallow hole into his skin from the force of the shot along with all the bruising and possible fracturing of his ribs.