• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How Radical Is Elizabeth

Can't bring myself to watch this bitch!:mad:

I'll save you the time. Its basically what you could say and easily argue a dog whistle and green light for violence for their ideals. Don't get me wrong, its very carefully and deceitfully worded to give her a pass and wash her hands of any actions her followers would take but anyone with a working brain and is honest in todays political craziness knows what she is really saying. We seriously need Xanax for our politicians.

She knows she is crashing and burning for 2020 and she would rather burn it all down than admit she and her ideas are failures.

Classic Communist thinking... burn everything down and we will arise out if the ashes when the survivors beg us to take care of them.

She is delusional at almost every level... but she is too laughable to be really dangerous. Though they did say the same about a kookie little corporal with a goofy moustache and some crazy ideas about eugenics. And that ended well.

Remember, we did not defeat communism in 1989. We drove it underground... where it has had 30’years to ferment into something more powerful.

And follow Lenin’s admonishments to worm into every aspect of capitalist society and destroy it from within.

1989 was just the Battle of Midway. There is a long road ahead in the war of ideas.

Sirhr

Goodwin is somewhat the new Krauthammer in my opinion. He has a natural talent for cutting to the quick of any discussion and reads the tea leaves well.

Worth reading...