• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How safe is the moon

This cracks me up...

"The use of Lunar regolith for the creation of construction materials to build habitats and other infrastructure required for a Lunar base is an example of in situ resource utilization (ISRU), an important strategy for minimizing the launch mass associated with a NASA mission to the Moon."

Using "locally sourced" building materials to save weight/space on the vessel that gets you from A to B.

What a novel idea. Those NASA guys are some real out-of-the-box thinkers. But I guess since Sears & Roebuck quit selling and delivering house kits we had to find alternatives.

Mike

Plenty safe according to this dumb cunt.

well since she was "elected" via "democracy" you might want to take a look at her constituents and consider that process's real nature.

Plenty safe according to this dumb cunt.

She looks older than me, how long has "No Child Left Behind" been around? There is no way this moron made it through school legitimately.

Reactions: geek65 and 232593
Geez there’s a lot of big words in that article……

As for the moon, it looks like a terrible place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.

Not that I was around back in the 60s... but... I thought this stuff was already worked out...

Who wants to go to the moon anyway looks like Alabama trailer park with all the junk vehicles left there by NASA.

Reactions: Graywolf.260
Who wants to go to the moon anyway looks like Alabama trailer park with all the junk vehicles left there by NASA.
It would be fun to stick a new battery in the buggy they left up there, and go wheelin’

I doubt someone stole it.