• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors How stupid am I?

Queequeg

Door Man
Minuteman
May 16, 2008
Florida, Hillsborough county
I turned down a Berreta P92, very slightly used, for $400 smackers. No issues regarding legality as it is for sale at my favorite gun dealer. Very good to excellent condition, minimal wear on the barrel and no evidence of holster wear. Two mags and a crappy, nylon, uncle Mikes holster.

Re: How stupid am I?

Save you money and buy a GLOCK. A Beretta isn't half as good as a GLOCK.

I have a Glock (g23), and several other very good pistols. Just don't own a P92. Seems like a price that is too good to pass up. It's been on the shelf three days and I can't see it lasting much longer.

Naturally, my wife is pleased at my restraint...
frown.gif

Not very stupid. Shitty weapon. Id have saved my money too.

I would first ask if you have a need for a P92. If you do, $400 is not a bad price, however not a great price. I agree with the others, the Glock is a better 9mm, maybe a Sig, but I don't want to start another "Here is my favorite handgun" thread here.

Don't need it. I just thought it a good deal for one in such good condition. It's the tool hound in me I guess: a quality item at a ridiculously low price, can always be unloaded at little if any loss, though weapons don't generate revenue for me as tools do.

P92s are retailing for up to $750.00 new IIRC, so the price more than anything is what caught my attention.

I've always liked the looks and feel of them. Not limited to ball ammo, I'm comforted to carry a 9mm, though my typical carry is one of 3 different .40s.

In anycase, I don't feel as though I committed a no brainer!

Thanks

Ya done good leavin that p.o.s. for some other poor bastards glove box. If I for one second started thinking I needed one of them I would find a used taurus pt92. They both suck but at least the taurus would be cheap. +1 for Glocks hell even a Sig P6 would be better than a 92